Special Interest Group (SIG) Elections 2021 - NOMINATIONS
Who can make a nomination?
Anybody may nominate any person as a candidate.
Who can be nominated?
Any individual residing within the Asia Pacific region may be nominated, with the exception of staff members of any Regional Internet Registry (RIR).
Self nominations are permitted.
The nominee must meet the following two eligibility criteria:
Registered for the current conference (APNIC 52) with the registration form submitted before the start of the current conference.
- Registered and attended at least one of the past eight APRICOT or APNIC standalone conferences (not including the current conference): :
- APNIC 51 Online
- APNIC 50 Online
- APNIC 49 with APRICOT 2020 in Melbourne, Australia
- APNIC 48 in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- APNIC 47 with APRICOT 2019 in Daejeon, South Korea
- APNIC 46 in Noumea, New Caledonia
- APNIC 45 with APRICOT 2018 in Kathmandu, Nepal
- APNIC 44 in Taichung, Taiwan
The successful nominee will be elected to serve as a SIG Chair or Co-Chair for 2 years from the end of the conference (APNIC 52) in 2021 to end of the conference (APNIC 56) in 2023.