IANA Numbering Services Review Committee Elections 2023 - NOMINATIONS
Who can make a nomination?
Anybody may nominate any person as a candidate.
- Nominations are open for one vacant seat on IANA RC.
- Nominations will open five (5) weeks before the APNIC conference and close four (4) weeks after the initial call.
Who can be nominated?
Any individual residing within the Asia Pacific region may be nominated, with the exception of staff members of any Regional Internet Registry (RIR).
Self-nominations are permitted.
The nominee must meet the following two eligibility criteria:
Registered and attending the current conference in person. The attendee must be checked-in at the registration desk at any time from the start of the conference until 10.00am (conference local time) on the final day of the conference.
Deadline is 10:00 (UTC +9), Thursday, 14 September 2023.
- Registered and attended at least one of the past eight APRICOT or APNIC standalone conferences (not including the
- APNIC 55 with APRICOT 2023 in Manila, Philippines
- APNIC 54 in Singapore
- APNIC 53 Online
- APNIC 52 Online
- APNIC 51 Online
- APNIC 50 Online
- APNIC 49 with APRICOT 2020 in Melbourne, Australia
- APNIC 48 in Chiang Mai, Thailand
The successful nominee will be elected to serve on the IANA RC for 2 years from 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2025.