Special Interest Group (SIG) Elections 2022 - NOMINATIONS
Nominations open for SIG positions
Nominations for the following SIGs will be open for elections at APNIC 54.
- Policy SIG Co-Chair (one position)
- NIR SIG Co-Chair (one position)
- Cooperation SIG Co-Chair (one position)
- Routing Security SIG Chair (one position)
Who can make a nomination?
Anybody may nominate any person as a candidate.
Who can be nominated?
Any individual residing within the Asia Pacific region may be nominated, with the exception of staff members of any Regional Internet Registry (RIR).
Self nominations are permitted.
The nominee must meet the following two eligibility criteria:
Registered for the current conference (APNIC 54) with the registration form submitted before the start of the current conference.
Deadline is 09:30 (UTC +8), Tuesday, 13 September 2022.
- Registered and attended at least one of the past eight APRICOT or APNIC standalone conferences (not including the current conference):
- APNIC 53 Online
- APNIC 52 Online
- APNIC 51 Online
- APNIC 50 Online
- APNIC 49 with APRICOT 2020 in Melbourne, Australia
- APNIC 48 in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- APNIC 47 with APRICOT 2019 in Daejeon, South Korea
- APNIC 46 in Noumea, New Caledonia
The successful nominee will be elected to serve as a SIG Chair or Co-Chair for 2 years from the end of the conference (APNIC 54) in 2022 to end of the conference (APNIC 58) in 2024.