NRO NUMBER COUNCIL (NC) ELECTIONS 2021 - KEY DATES
At the end of the nomination period, Di Ma was the only confirmed nominee, therefore, will be declared elected at APNIC 52. View announcement
|Nominations open*||Wednesday, 9 June 2021
|Nominations close*||Monday, 9 August 2021||17:30 (UTC +10)|
|Online voting opens for APNIC Members||Wednesday, 1 September 2021||14:00 (UTC +10)|
|Registration deadline for attendee online voting*||Tuesday, 14 September 2021||10:00 (UTC +8)|
|Online voting opens for eligible registered attendees||Thursday, 16 September 2021||11:00 (UTC +8)|
|Online voting closes for APNIC Members||Thursday, 16 September 2021||14:00 (UTC +8)|
|Online voting closes for eligible registered attendees||Thursday, 16 September 2021||14:00 (UTC +8)|
Please note: UTC +10 denotes Brisbane time. APNIC 52 will take place in the UTC +8 time zone. Learn more about how APNIC represents time.
*Note, individuals who intend to run or vote in the NRO NC election must register for APNIC 52 before the deadline, and they must have attended at least one of the previous eight conferences, subject to eligibility for nomination and voting.
About NRO NC Election Timelines
The dates and times that govern the APNIC election process are measured backwards from the close of voting on the election day. The election day is the day of the Policy SIG at the APNIC conference where the election is being held.
During the week of the APNIC conference, the times are calculated according to the local time at the event location. In this case, APNIC 52 will take place in the UTC +8 time zone.
- Nominations open at least 90 days before the APNIC conference starts
- Nominations close at least 30 days before the APNIC conference starts
- Member online voting opens approximately 10 working days before the APNIC conference starts
- Member online voting closes on the last day of the conference
- Individuals who intend to run or vote must register for APNIC 52 before the start of the current conference, subject to nomination and voting eligibility
- Online voting for eligible registered attendees takes place during Policy SIG on the last day of the conference