APNIC EC ELECTION - KEY DATES
Member online voting and Proxy online voting are closed.
|Nominations open||Monday, 6 January 2020|
|Nominations close||Monday, 3 February 2020||17:30 (UTC +10)|
|Member online voting & proxy appointment opens||Thursday, 6 February 2020|
|Proxy appointment closes||Wednesday, 19 February 2020||9:30 (UTC +11)|
|Member online voting closes||Friday, 21 February 2020||14:30 (UTC +11)|
|Proxy online voting takes place||Friday, 21 February 2020||9:30 - 14:30 (UTC +11) during AGM|
Please Note: UTC +10 denotes Brisbane time. UTC +11 denotes Melbourne time. Learn more about how APNIC represents time
About APNIC election timelines
The dates and times that govern the APNIC election process are measured backward from the close of voting on the election day. The election day is the day of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) at the APNIC conference where the election is being held.
During the week of the APNIC conference, the times are calculated according to local time at the event location. In this case, Melbourne time (UTC +11).
- Nominations open approximately 8 weeks before AGM day
- Nominations close approximately 2 weeks before AGM day
- Member online voting and proxy appointment open approximately 10 working days before AGM day
- Proxy appointment closes 48 hours before the start of the AGM
- Member online voting closes before the start of the afternoon session of the AGM
- Proxy online voting takes place in the morning of the AGM
You can find more information below:
- Nominations for APNIC EC elections
- Voting and proxy appointment information
- About the APNIC EC
- About EC elections
- How APNIC represents time