APNIC Fellowship Program
APNIC offers a limited number of Fellowships in three categories - professional, youth and returning - to community members in the region's developing economies to attend and participate in APNIC meetings. The Fellowship program places special emphasis on gender and geographical diversity.
At APNIC 46, additional fellowships will be available to Pacific Island applicants thanks to a generous sponsorship contribution from OPT-NC.
|Monday, 07 May 2018||Applications open|
|Friday, 08 June 2018||Applications close at 23:59 (UTC +10)|
|Monday, 02 July 2018||First round offer letters sent|
|Sunday, 08 July 2018||Confirmation of first round offers close at 23:59 (UTC +10)|
|Monday, 09 July 2018||Second round offer letters sent
|Sunday, 15 July 2018||Confirmation of second round offers close at 23:59 (UTC +10)|
* Second round offers are only made if the first round offers are declined or not confirmed by the deadline.
Successful applicants will receive the following support:
- An economy class return air ticket to the conference and/or workshop week
- Twin shared hotel accommodation with breakfast for the duration of the conference and/or workshop week
- A fixed cash allowance of AUD 150 for any incidentals
- Complimentary registration to the conference and/or workshop week
- Complimentary attendance to all the conference and/or workshop social events
A selection committee carefully evaluates all the applications. The committee then selects the applicants that it believes are best suited for the fellowship, taking into consideration a desire to provide opportunities to individuals from a diverse range of organizations and geographical locations within the APNIC service region.
The decisions of the selection committee are final and the selected applicants are informed individually. A list of selected Fellows is then announced on the APNIC conference website.
(Applicants who are not selected to receive a Fellowship award for the current APNIC conference are eligible and encouraged to apply for future APNIC conferences.)