2018 NRO NUMBER COUNCIL (NC) ELECTIONS - KEY DATES
Election is now closed.
|Nominations open||7 Jun 2018|
|Nominations close||8 Aug 2018||17:30 (UTC +10)|
|Online voting opens||28 Aug 2018||(UTC+10)|
|Online voting closes||11 Sep 2018||09:00 (UTC+11)|
|On-site voting||13 Sep 2018||09:00 - 14:00 (UTC+11)|
Please note: UTC +10 denotes Brisbane time. Learn more about how APNIC represents time.
About NRO NC Election Timelines
The dates and times that govern the APNIC election process are measured backwards from the close of voting on the election day. The election day is the day of the Policy SIG at the APNIC conference where the election is being held.
During the week of the APNIC conference, the times are calculated according to the local time at the event location. In this case, Noumea time (UTC +11).
- Nominations open at least 90 days before the APNIC conference starts
- Nominations close at least 30 days before the APNIC conference starts
- Online voting opens 10 working days before the APNIC conference starts
- Online voting closes 48 hours before the Policy SIG day
- On-site voting takes place on the Policy SIG day