Nominations now open for NRO Number Council
Nominations for the NRO NC election, to be held at APNIC 32, are now open.
The nomination period for the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) opens today, 25 May 2011. The NC performs the role of the Address Supporting Organization Address Council (ASO AC).
The term of Andy Linton will expire on 31 December 2011. One individual from the Asia Pacific Internet community will be elected to fill this vacant seat on the NRO NC for two years from 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2013.
How to nominate
To nominate yourself or someone else as a candidate for the position, submit the details using our nominations page.
- 25 May 2011: Nominations open
- 28 July 2011: Nominations close at 17:30 (UTC +10)
- 18 August 2011: Online voting opens for APNIC Members only
- 30 August 2011: Online voting closes at 09:00 (UTC +9)
- 1 September 2011: On-site voting takes place from 09:00 - 14:00 (UTC +9)
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org