Fellowships for IGF 2008
The APNIC fellowship program for IGF 2008 in Hyderabad, India.
The APNIC fellowship program provides funding to members in developing economies to attend IGF 2008 in Hyderabad, India.
APNIC is offering a limited number of fellowships to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Experienced in Internet resource management. This includes decision-makers in government, educational, non-governmental and private sectors
- Residents of a developing Asia Pacific economy, including the Least Developed Countries (LDC), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDC) and Small Island Developing States (SIDS), as defined by the United Nations (UN-OHRLLS)
- A current APNIC Member
- Interested in Internet Governance discussions and be willing to participate in the forums or workshops
- Able to utilize the experience gained from the IGF meeting
- Able to share the experiences learned at the IGF with APNIC
Successful applicants will receive allowances from APNIC to help cover various costs.
If you are interested in receiving a fellowship to the IGF 2008, you must submit your application by 24 October 2008.
For more see: