CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
The APRICOT 2023 Programme Committee is now seeking contributions for Presentations and Tutorials for the APRICOT 2023 Conference.
We are looking for presenters who would:
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic;
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker;
- Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics;
- Lead informal Birds of Feather break out sessions.
|Call for Papers Opens||Now|
|Outline Programme Published||As Papers Confirmed|
|Final Deadline for Submissions||30th January 2023|
|Final Program Published||6th February 2023|
|Final Slides Received||20th February 2023|
*SLOTS ARE FILLED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS, REGARDLESS OF PUBLISHED DEADLINES*
The APRICOT Conference Programme consists of three parts, these being Tutorials, the Peering Forum, and Conference Sessions.
Topics proposed must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies, for example:
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and Operations
- Routing Security, including RPKI and MANRS
- Internet backbone operations
- Peering, Interconnects and IXPs
- Content Distribution Network technology & operations
- Chip shortages impact on equipment acquisition and operations
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
- Pandemic impact on network deployment and operations
- Network Virtualisaton
- Network Automation/Programming
- Network Infrastructure security
- IPv6 deployment on fixed and Wireless/Cellular networks
- DNS / DNSSEC and KINDNS
- Access and Transport Technologies
- Technical application of Web 3.0, public blockchains and cryptocurrency
- Content & Service Delivery and "Cloud Computing"
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be provided with CfP submissions otherwise the submission will be rejected immediately. For work in progress, the most current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format only. Slides must be of original work, with all company confidential marks removed.
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for publication on the APRICOT website.
Prospective presenters should note that the majority of speaking slots will be filled well before the final submission deadline. The PC may, at their discretion, retain a limited number of slots up to the final submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally timely, important, or of critical operational importance. Every year we turn away submissions, due to filling up all available programme slots before the deadline. Presenters should endeavour to get material to the PC sooner rather than later.
Any questions or concerns should be e-mailed to the Programme Committee Chairs.
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
Mark Tinka and Marijana Novakovic
APRICOT 2023 PC Chairs