Special Interest Group (SIG) Elections 2022 - VOTING
To take part in the SIG online voting, an individual must meet the following two criteria to vote:
- Registered for the current conference (APNIC 54) with the registration form submitted before the start of the current conference.
Deadline is 09:30 (UTC +8), Tuesday, 13 September 2022.
Registered and attended at least one of the past eight APRICOT or APNIC standalone conferences (not including the current conference):
- APNIC 53 Online
- APNIC 52 Online
- APNIC 51 Online
- APNIC 50 Online
- APNIC 49 with APRICOT 2020 in Melbourne, Australia
- APNIC 48 in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- APNIC 47 with APRICOT 2019 in Daejeon, South Korea
- APNIC 46 in Noumea, New Caledonia
Eligible registered attendees can vote online in the SIG elections using their APNIC Login. They are entitled to one vote using the BigPulse voting system. Verification of an individual's entitlement to vote against official records will be used where necessary.
We strongly encourage the individuals who intend to vote in the SIG elections to contact APNIC Helpdesk to check their voting eligibility to ensure they have attended one of the past conferences listed above.
Online voting for eligible registered attendees opens two hours after the start of the APNIC Conference (APNIC 54) on Tuesday, 13 September 2022 at 11:30 (UTC +8) and closes at 13:30 (UTC +8) on Thursday, 15 September 2022.