Special Interest Group (SIG) Elections 2022 - KEY DATES
|Nominations open||Monday, 08 August 2022
|Nominations reminder||Monday, 29 August 2022|
|Nominations close||Tuesday, 06 September 2022||17:30 (UTC +10)|
|Online voting registration deadline*||Tuesday, 13 September 2022||09:30 (UTC +8)|
|Online voting opens for eligible registered attendees||Tuesday, 13 September 2022||11:30 (UTC +8)|
|Online voting closes for eligible registered attendees||Thursday, 15 September 2022||13:30 (UTC +8)|
Please note: UTC +10 denotes Brisbane time. APNIC 54 will take place in the UTC +8 time zone. Learn more about how APNIC represents time.
*Note that individuals who intends to run or vote in the SIG elections must register for APNIC 54 before the deadline, and they must have attended at least one of the previous eight conferences, subject to voting eligibility.
About SIG Election Timelines
The dates and times are derived from the community agreed SIG Guidelines elections procedures. The election start day is the day one of the APNIC conference.
During the week of the APNIC conference, the times are calculated according to the local time at the event location. In this case, APNIC 54 will take place in the UTC +8 time zone.
- Nominations open five (5) weeks before the APNIC conference starts.
- Nominations close one (1) week before the APNIC conference starts.
- Individuals who intend to vote must register for APNIC 54 before the start of the current conference, subject to voting eligibility.
- Online voting for eligible registered attendees will open two (2) hours after the start of the APNIC conference.
- Online voting for eligible registered attendees will close at the end of the lunch (long) break on the last day of the APNIC conference.