NRO NUMBER COUNCIL (NC) ELECTIONS 2020 - KEY DATES
|Nominations open||Wednesday, 3 June 2020
|Nominations close||Monday, 3 August 2020||17:30 (UTC +10)|
|Online voting opens for APNIC Members||Monday, 24 August 2020||14:00 (UTC +10)|
|Registration deadline for attendee online voting*||Tuesday, 8 September 2020||11:00 (UTC +8)|
|Online voting opens for eligible registered attendees||Thursday, 10 September 2020||11:00 (UTC +8)|
|Online voting closes for APNIC Members||Thursday, 10 September 2020||13:30 (UTC +8)|
|Online voting closes for eligible registered attendees||Thursday, 10 September 2020||13:30 (UTC +8)|
Please note: UTC +10 denotes Brisbane time. APNIC 50 will take place in the UTC+8 time zone. Learn more about how APNIC represents time.
* Note that individuals who intends to vote in the NRO NC election must register for APNIC 50 before the deadline, and they must have attended at least one of the previous eight conferences, subject to voting eligibility.
About NRO NC Election Timelines
The dates and times that govern the APNIC election process are measured backwards from the close of voting on the election day. The election day is the day of the Policy SIG at the APNIC conference where the election is being held.
During the week of the APNIC conference, the times are calculated according to the local time at the event location. In this case, APNIC 50 will take place in the UTC +8 time zone.
- Nominations open at least 90 days before the APNIC conference starts
- Nominations close at least 30 days before the APNIC conference starts
- Member online voting opens approximately 10 working days before the APNIC conference starts
- Member online voting closes on the last day of the conference
- Individuals who intend to vote must register for APNIC 50 before the start of the current conference, subject to voting eligibility
- Online voting for eligible registered attendees takes place during Policy SIG on the last day of the conference