Apply now for an APNIC 42 fellowship
Fellowships to attend APNIC 42/bdNOG 6 are now open and you have until Friday, 8 July (23:59 UTC+10) to apply.
If you are eligible, you can apply for either a professional or youth fellowship. We value diversity, and encourage women to apply.
Successful applicants will receive:
- An economy class return air ticket to the conference or workshop week
- Twin shared hotel accommodation with breakfast for the duration of the conference or workshop week
- A fixed cash allowance of AUD 100
- Complimentary registration to the conference or workshop week
- Complimentary attendance to all the conference or workshop social events
For more on the eligibility criteria, terms and key dates, see the fellowship information on the conference website.
Take advantage of the early bird rate - register now
Register for APNIC 42/bdNOG 6 by 5 August 2016 and save 25% on workshop fees.
Places for the workshops are popular and seats are limited, so we encourage you to register early and pay in full to secure your spot.
Remember, APNIC Members can register up to four people for the conference for free.
Book your travel and accommodation
Book your travel and accommodation early and enjoy preferential conference rates at both the workshop venue, Amari Dhaka, and the conference venue, Le Meridien Dhaka.
Remember to check if you need a visa to travel to Bangladesh. It is recommended that you apply for a visa before travelling to Bangladesh to avoid lengthy queues on arrival at the airport.
Thanks to our sponsors
Many thanks go to our sponsors for their support of APNIC 42/bdNOG 6. We are still accepting sponsorships. If you are interested, please contact: