Start planning your schedule now
With so many great technical sessions available at APNIC 40, it's time to register and plan your conference experience. Hear from leading Internet experts such as:
- Barry Greene, with a fascinating presentation on network traffic in the ASEAN region
- Johar Alam, who'll report on the results of an IXP interconnection trial between Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines
- Remco Van Mook, who asks whether it's possible to build an IX for $1,000
- Qihoo 360's Zhang Zaifeng, who'll present research on the abuse of DNS wildcards in China
- APNIC Chief Scientist, Geoff Huston, Telstra's Sunny Yeung and SK Telecom's Deoknyong Ko who will all present up-to-date information on IPv6 in mobile networks
Join a world-leading IPv6 tutorial at APNIC 40
Join Sunny Yeung and JPIX's Masataka Mawatari at the “Hype? Fanfares? Fads? Wading though the muddy IPv6 puddle” tutorial to hear about the impact of IPv6 deployment on your business, whether 464XLAT is the solution you’re after, and the issues associated with IPv6 single stack.
Delegate networking website now live
The APNIC 40 delegate networking site (powered by Presdo Match) is now live. If you have registered for APNIC 40, and opted-in to join the site, you will soon receive a separate email to log in to the site and set up your profile so you can start connecting with your peers and arrange meetings. The APNIC 40 mobile app will be available in the coming weeks so stay tuned for further announcements.
Book a Hostmaster consultation
Book a confidential session with an APNIC Hostmaster to get detailed answers to your IP addressing needs. Sessions are only available for one day, so book now to avoid disappointment.
You can also visit the Member Services Lounge to talk to APNIC staff about your membership concerns.