Apply for an APNIC 40 fellowship now!
You have until 12 June to apply for an APNIC 40 fellowship and experience an APNIC conference. Fellowships provide our communities in developing economies with Internet infrastructure training, networking opportunities, and exposure to international and regional experts.
Selected attendees will receive an:
- An economy class return air ticket to the conference or workshop week
- Twin shared hotel accommodation with breakfast for the duration of the conference or workshop week
- A fixed cash allowance of AUD 100
- Complimentary registration to the conference or workshop week
- Complimentary attendance to all the conference or workshop social events
Share your knowledge!
Would you like to participate in an APNIC 40 technical conference session as a speaker or convene and chair panel sessions?
The APNIC Call for Papers is open. We’re looking for presentations on topics such as:
- IXPs and Peering
- Network and infrastructure security
- Access and transport technologies
- Content and service delivery
- Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization
You can submit your papers online via the APNIC 40 Paper Submissions System.
Check out the dates and other information you need to be aware of.
Register now for intensive training
APNIC and invited specialists will deliver four workshops from 3 to 7 September. Choose from:
Be sure to register now as places fill fast. Don’t miss out!
NRO NC elections at APNIC 40
Nominations open soon for the seat currently held by Tomohiro Fujisaki, whose term expires on 31 December 2015. One individual from the AP region will be selected to serve on the NRO NC/ASO AC for two years from 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2017.