|When:||Wednesday, 27 and Thursday 28 February|
|Time:||Wed: 11:00 - 12:30 (UTC +8), Thurs: 11:00 - 15:30 (UTC +8)|
|Co-Chairs:||Skeeve Stevens, Masato Yamanishi|
Video / Transcripts
- Video - Policy SIG Session 1 (PDP Discussion: Wednesday 11:00 - 12:30)
- Video - Policy SIG Session 2 (Informational Presentations: Thursday 11:00 - 12:00)
- Video - Policy SIG Session 3 (Open Policy Meeting: Thursday 13:30 - 15:30)
- Transcript - Policy SIG Session 1 (PDP Discussion: Wednesday 11:00 - 12:30)
- Transcript - Policy SIG Session 2 (Informational Presentations: Thursday 11:00 - 12:00)
- Transcript - Policy SIG Session 3 (Open Policy Meeting: Thursday 13:30 - 15:30)
Videos and transcripts for this session will be added here soon.
|APNIC Policy SIG: Wednesday 11:00 - 12:30|
|0 0 Slides 871.2 KB|
|0 0 Slides 919.2 KB|
Informational: Creation of Route Objects in APNIC whois
|0 0 Slides 926.3 KB|
Informational: Policy Options for Encouraging Membership of an NIR
|0 0 Slides 96.7 KB Paper 138.9 KB|
|Informational Presentations: Thursday 11:00 - 12:30|
|0 0 Slides 2.5 MB|
Informational: The Role of the APNIC Secretariat in the PDP
|0 0 Slides 848.2 KB|
Informational: Questions for Clarification in the APNIC PDP
|0 0 Slides 914.1 KB|
Andy Linton, SIG Chair
|0 0 Slides 855.0 KB|
Get involved in the Policy Development Process
IP addresses and AS numbers are shared resources, available for use by anyone who can demonstrate the need for them. APNIC policies ensure these resources are distributed fairly and consistently across the whole Asia Pacific region. Proposed policy changes are discussed in the Policy SIG.
The charter of the Policy SIG is to develop policies and procedures for the management and use of numeric Internet resources in the Asia Pacific region.
Find out how you can participate in the policy development process.
Consensus Policy Making
APNIC policies are decided by the Asia Pacific community in a consensus decision-making process that is: