ITC-NSRC Campus Network Design & Network Management
|When:||Tuesday, 21 August 2012 - Saturday, 25 August 2012|
|Time:||09:00 - 17:30 (UTC +7)|
|Where:||Institute of Technology of Cambodia (ITC)|
This workshop is now fully booked.
This is a five day hands-on technical workshop focused on campus network design and management.
- Train network engineering staff from universities and research institutes in Cambodia, Myanmar, and Thailand on how to design and build scalable, sustainable campus networks
- Learn to design and build structured cabling systems, including fiber termination practice
- Learn current best practices in designing and building hierarchical networks using layer 2 switches and layer 3 routers, including where to route and where to switch in campus networks
- Learn how to use open source software to monitor availability and performance in managing campus networks
- Strengthen the human network of the research and education community in developing national and regional cyberinfrastructure
For more information about this workshop, including the abstract and agenda, please visit nsrc.org.